See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
March 29, 2024, 08:32:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

The Official Arsenal Thread.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Arsenal Thread.  (Read 6654 times)
sam
Level 1 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2008, 06:05:03 pm »

Como estan bitches

SM750-

Nothing too special here, ½” PVC coupler, and cut down the case so it fits in my new airsoft holster and so it fits my hand better.  I also plugged the pump and added hot glue to the trigger spring, basically doing a bic pen mod. 
LnL-

Got this from Ryan and actually modded it twice before I can to this version.  It’s 4” of PETG with a little bit of small brass added to act as a dart stop, then just some PVC over the PETG.  I also added a Chainblazer spring.  I’ll probably tune this up a bit over the summer and finalized the mod and give it a new paint job.
Splitfires:

2 SFs.  Both with 6” PETG barrels, one of them has PVC nested over the barrels, the other has a holster, Probably my favorite blasters.
BBB:

This is the mod I posted a little bit ago.  12” PETG in a staggered set up.
SNAP:

This is my SNAP that I got from Carbon. 12” of PETG, and a bit of craft foam on the trigger to make it more comfortable.  Expect a full review in the coming days.  More will be done to this over the summer. 

PC/SM1500

It’s a Powerclip with a banded piston, a removed OPRV, and an extra clip.  The SM1500 is attached with NerfMonkey’s mod . It has a 9” PETG barrel and a plugged pump.  I plan on inner tubing the bladder and giving the clips PETG barrels. 
SM1500

SM1500 with 12” of PETG nested in PVC, and the pump plugged.  It has a ¾” PVC tee for the pump handle, and it feels awesome.  It also has a 6” barrel PETG’d turret and a pump that is not plugged for indoor play.  I need to remove some PVC of the 12” barrel turret so it’s not so heavy and add a removable stock on the back, and a metallic purple paint job in homage to Piney.

Not pictured:
X-Bow: ½” PVC coupler, nothing special, still need to reinforce it and toss a bungee on it.
+Bow: It’s a +bow, plus it hasn’t arrived in the mail yet.
1st gen. NFs (x3): I’ll post a mod for these when I get home for the summer.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum