See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 18, 2024, 05:48:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

An introduction

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An introduction  (Read 293 times)
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2007, 05:19:31 pm »

Hello everyone. As I'm sure you can see, my name is jwasko.

I guess I've been nerfing on and off since the early to mid 1990s (I actually own a Sharpshooter 1, though I'm not sure where it is right now), but only found out about the whole modding and Nerf War community about two weeks ago when I read a Nerf article on Wikipedia.

Since then, I've hovered around NHQ and NH and read many topics. I registered for NH but my account has to be approved before I can post. And who knows when that will happen...

I really haven't done many mods. Just  some basic AR removal on my DTG and NF, oh, and my BBB can now shoot stock megas.  grin

I currently have plans for 2 (I think) fairly unique homemades, but probably won't start either for a while since I need to practice first and I have no materials. Plus I'm in college and have lots of work.

I don't know how active I'll be, since I am pretty busy, but I look forward to my experiences on this board.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Duck_slayer
I'm all alone in arkensaw
Level 3 Poster

HI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 06:12:51 pm »

Hey welcome to Foam Universe and if I were you I would sign up on nhq because NH is not takking new members at the time.  And again welcome.
Report Spam   Logged
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 06:52:53 pm »

First of all, thanks for the welcome Duck_Slayer.

Really? Huh, I just thought NH was really strict with their membership or something. Well, I guess they are "strict"...but I didn't think they had completely cut everything off. Oh well.

Oh, and...as a forum "noob," I was wondering how to post pics and links to sites. I assume that (for links) you just type the site's URL into your post (but you never know). On the other hand I have absolutely no idea how one would post pics.

Not that I have any pics to post right now...but "be prepared" is my motto.
Report Spam   Logged
Duck_slayer
I'm all alone in arkensaw
Level 3 Poster

HI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 07:07:54 pm »

I like a new person who is willing to learn to post pics you have to host them like here www.imageshack.com or here www.photobucket.com

To post pics from photobucket you upload the pics to your account (when you create one) and go down below the pic where it says IMG code and copy it and paste it into your post.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum