See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 18, 2024, 06:10:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Nerf Nite Finder

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nerf Nite Finder  (Read 2078 times)
nerfingnoob
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2007, 07:26:58 pm »

The Nerf Nite Finder is part of the Nerf N-Strike team, not like that matters but I thought I would point that out. It is a one shot pistol with a ammo compartment capable of holding two darts. The Nite Finder also has a 'laser' (red light) on the bottom of it that helps with aiming. Without modifying the Nite Finder, it isn't a bad stock gun and is able to shoot about 35 feet with stock darts. If you have a little brother like I do, its a great starter gun and easily pulled back by my 4 year old brother.
             angry The bad news is, the light on the bottom is only good to about 15-20 feet, after that you can barely see it. Also, the light has an adjustable mirror thing that makes the light shine a little bit in any direction. This could be good if you could lock it in place but it seems to move around a lot when you are moving about and that can drastically hurt you aiming.
              grin That is about the only bad things about the Nite Finder. There are many more good things about the Nite Finder. First off, it is very easy to mod and has a very versatile spring, I have read that other people put it in a Maverick and Long Shot. Second, it has a above average stock range. The box says 35 feet, but I get around 40-43 feet by just putting a rubber band on it. Third, it has that pesky light. This light is both a nightmare and a blessing. If you about 10-20 feet away it helps a lot and is activated by pulling the trigger very slightly. Last, it comes in three different colors. Beige and green, blue and yellow, and yellow and gray. The colors really don't matter but I like to see variety.
           wink All in all, the Nite Finder is a great stock gun and can easily be modified to reach 60,70, or 80 feet. In my opinion, the Nerf Nite Finder gets a 9/10. Its a great single shot and i like it more that the maverick.

Final Say
RoF= Medium
Range= 30-40 feet
Mod ability= Great and easily done
Price= 6-7$

Great over all gun.

(I'm fairly new to forums and don't know if this is too long or not. Its 415 words and you can cut it down if need be.)

^ Stock Nite Finders ^

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 07:40:34 pm by nerfingnoob » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

robonerfer
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 11:21:16 pm »

Good review.
Report Spam   Logged
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:18:47 pm »

The length is fine, in my opinion. It is an excellent and much-appreciated review. You get a thumbs up!

[Insert thumbs up here]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 01:21:51 pm by jwasko » Report Spam   Logged
Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 04:58:17 pm »

Longer is better! Nice work! Thumbs up!
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 08:08:42 pm »

I would put in about both versions of the NF, actually all 3.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum