See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 19, 2024, 03:21:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

2007 Nerf Clan Website Contest

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Nerf Clan Website Contest  (Read 313 times)
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:31:30 pm »

So,yeah, I just read about this contest on Nerf HQ.

I don't know if we want to/can do this or not, since we only have one active member who actually belongs to the clan.

But, if we do, Mega, you're going to have to update the website with any and all articles, reviews, etc., that you want. You could put up some of Nerfingnoob's mods. By the way, Nerfingnoob, thanks a lot for those writeups.

The deadline for site submissions is June 16, so we do have some time to get in shape. If you don't have a camera and thus can't do good writeups, then at least try to write an intelligent article or two.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sourskittles772
Level 3 Poster

Clean ness

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:44:30 am »

Hmm. I like this site. I think the sites on that contest dont really have forums tho.
Report Spam   Logged
Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 11:12:56 am »

Hmmm, well I think I competed in this last year....I got one vote...from myself. grin

The sites involved I don't think are this kind of web site.......And it might be sortof cheating using mods form non-clan members. I might be able to get so mods up on the clan site though....its been dead for to long. We did get a new member this week though....

I do have one problem though. My Nerf HQ membership does not work at more. cry ARGH!

I do need to get Foam Universe updated more too....Adding front page mods, articles, ect..
Report Spam   Logged
sourskittles772
Level 3 Poster

Clean ness

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:16:03 pm »

I am a member of hq..
Report Spam   Logged
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 04:13:22 pm »

Hmmm, well I think I competed in this last year....I got one vote...from myself. grin
Yeah, I saw the poll from last year just the day before the 2007 contest forum was posted. It's what made me think you might want to try again.

The sites involved I don't think are this kind of web site.......And it might be sortof cheating using mods form non-clan members.
Technically it is a clan site. And you could make us active forum members "honorary clan members." Think of it: you'd have the most widespread clan in all of Nerfdom...just a thought.
And yeah, you'd have to post mods on the actual website for them to be judged.

I do have one problem though. My Nerf HQ membership does not work at more. cry ARGH!
Well that's gotta be annoying. If you want, though, I could always nominate us (being a mod here). Or, you could always make a new account I suppose.

Report Spam   Logged
sourskittles772
Level 3 Poster

Clean ness

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 05:44:38 pm »

I have an account. Cant use it this week because My friend used his account on my account and got himself muted so I cant post this week either.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum