See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 19, 2024, 12:24:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

For Sale and Want to Buy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale and Want to Buy  (Read 1159 times)
nerfingnoob
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2007, 07:15:58 pm »

I shot my little brother in the face from 50 feet away (incredible shot if I do say so myself evil) and he has a big welt under his right eye. He is only 4 so he started to cry and I got in a bunch of trouble from my dad and mom. So, my mom wants me to sell my bigger, more powerful guns and buy some lighter powered guns. So, here is the for sale list:

1) Painted and modified Nite Finder. It has AR removed, spring upgrade and barrel stick removed. I messed it up a little but it works fine. Gets about 60 or so feet. Look at it in the paint job section.

2) CPVC and coupler LBB. It has no AR and plugged pump. Gets about 102-120 feet last time I checked. Don't aim this at kids or pedestrians, it hurts. Has a mock silencer (black pipe insulator) that makes it look pretty nice. The LBB has a black PVC bi-pod attached to it. It rotates left and right for easy sniping. First picture is just straight bi-pod, second picture is when it is twisted. I can put something like a sharpened wooden dowel in it so if you are playing outside it will stab the ground and keep it stuck. I will only do that if you want.  UPGRADE: Added a CPVC/PVC breech onto it, works smoothly. Couplered to allow removal of breech and addition of normal barrel

and

3)Modified Fire Fly, all AR removed and no barrel posts. About 50 feet.

4) Stefan Darts. Just tell me a number and I will make them.

5) Minimized NF with CPVC barrel with a stretched tek 6 spring.

6) One pump rocket. Air restrictors removed, CPVC barrel. About 50-60 feet, it was windy. That picture is not the exact one I have but it is the same concept.

7) CPVC Modified BBB, AR removed, spring addition (NF Spring) and reinforced spring catch. Can have a CPVC/PVC Breech

Cool Firefly shell, completely empty except for the light thing. Took the ammo-holders off in the back put I can easily put them back.

9) Below-Average painted NF shell its black. I can add the plunger tube/plunger with springs if you want but I think I lost the catch.

I cant drive yet so getting these in boxes and shipped out will be whenever my mom can take me. I don't have a credit card so money orders are probably the best form of payment. Just PM me if interested with offer or trade. Thanks.

I have 3 springs. Really weak spring from the DS shell ejector, tek 6 spring, and a DS spring (from the plunger)

I can make a poor man's breech, which consists of CPVC, PVC, and couplers. Works with any CPVC for stronger guns (untested on weaker ones). Works great with my BBB and my LBB, no range difference that I can see.

(edit: added and subracted stuff)

I will trade for or buy:
The New Nightwish Album: Dark Passion Flame   (Top priority now)
AT3K
Xbow (I know it is rare)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 09:37:03 pm by nerfingnoob » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 07:51:48 am »

How much for the Tek 6 springs? I'm not sure if I can buy at this time but I'd like to know.
Report Spam   Logged
nerfingnoob
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 12:31:10 pm »

How much for the Tek 6 springs? I'm not sure if I can buy at this time but I'd like to know.

I think I could shove them into an envelope so shipping would be free. I gave up trying to mod the Tek 6 so I really don't have a use for them. What do you think is fair?
Report Spam   Logged
adamt23
Level 1 Poster

what is the matrix you ask?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 07:10:02 am »

what does "AT3K" mean???  huh huh huh
Report Spam   Logged
Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 07:11:17 am »

what does "AT3K" mean???

Airtech 3000
Report Spam   Logged
adamt23
Level 1 Poster

what is the matrix you ask?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 07:12:31 am »

Sorry i'm new to nerf dart guns and don't know alot.

But, how much for the AT3K?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 12:53:40 pm by Megamannt92 » Report Spam   Logged
Deaddumpster
Taco Enthusiast
Level 3 Poster

OMYGODIMONFIRE!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 07:38:10 am »

No double posting, be sure to remember that in the future. Anyway, how much for 100 stefans? My friends and me are going to have a long war and I'll need some. Though I won't have any money or anything until A) I start doing the chores assigned to me. B) My birthday is on the 20th of this month, so I will have enough money left over from gathering materials for my shotgun that I could get a bunch of stefans.
Report Spam   Logged
Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 12:56:40 pm »

Adamt23: If you are going to keep posting, please read the rules. http://thefoamfighters.smfforfree.com/topic/2.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 05:26:42 pm »

I might be able to lathe up some parts to mod your LS like mine, but I have no extra springs.  I probably can for about 40 bucks, and yeah, my Aluminium is really expensive.
Report Spam   Logged
sourskittles772
Level 3 Poster

Clean ness

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 07:05:20 am »

how much for that lbb?
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 09:21:00 am »

Looking at that, you could post a writeup on how to built and install the Bipod for the contest.
Report Spam   Logged
nerfingnoob
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 06:42:18 pm »

Sorry everyone, I went on a vacation and just got back. I will PM you if you wanted something.
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 02:50:56 pm »

I can mod your LS.  And if the LBB hasn't sold what about a trade, LS mod and 5 bucks for Lbb?  We half and half shipping?
Report Spam   Logged
n-strike
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 10:50:36 pm »

LS mod and 5 bucks
Don't you think you're being a little too generous?
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 09:04:51 am »

No.  Lots of custom machining in that.  And the main reason for the LBB is for a mounted weapon.  I could go get one and make it UBS.  That any my LS is awsome.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum