See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 18, 2024, 10:44:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

War Stories of a Veteran Nerfer

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: War Stories of a Veteran Nerfer  (Read 1825 times)
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2007, 07:39:54 pm »

There should be a thread on the Haven with the images you need.
Report Spam   Logged
Deaddumpster
Taco Enthusiast
Level 3 Poster

OMYGODIMONFIRE!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 09:12:39 pm »

Ok, but I still have to talk to my friend. I haven't seen him in a while.

Are there any stories anyone would like to share?
Report Spam   Logged
Tragonan
Level 1 Poster

He played it left handed!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2007, 05:45:48 pm »

Well, my first  indoor Nerf War is what got me into Nerf. I was using a crossfire, and my cousin's cousin (I'll call them all my cousins, we're all pretty close) and he was using the double shot. These kids are like, 10 (twins) and 9. My cousin's 12, so he took two kids, a twin and the younger one. We were shooting, and I was watching them inside their fort using a TV. The reflection was perfect, and I could see everything. One of the twins comes out with a DTG, and I spring up from my spot, jump from the couch at him and get a nice hit in the crotch from 3 darts out of a Tommy Mech and a Maverick. I fell and retreated back to my base, where I contemplated the goofy-ness of my failed attack.  But I'll tell you, those little kids are crazy when nerfing. A force to be reckoned with, if you will. But the guns were all stock, and that annoyed me. I went home, picked up my firefly, and googled modding. I found Nerf Center, but couldn't find a review on my gun (it was in July, and NC ended in like, 2001) so I continued my search. I found NH, and was engulfed in the idea of modified nerf blasters. It was a failure, though, but I found my second gun, my hidden shot, and succesfully modified that one. It was a toughy, though.

Quite the lengthy necro, sorry.
Report Spam   Logged
Megamannt92
Webmaster
Level 4 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2007, 08:25:40 pm »

A lengthy necro is better than a one word necro!  grin

Report Spam   Logged
ShadowHunterAlpha
Level 2 Poster

Shadow Militia Spec. Ops. and Commander-in-Chief.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2007, 08:57:03 pm »

I was also involved in a small indoor war. My basement has plenty of obstacles (couches, chairs, pool table, bubble hockey, coffe tables, etc.), so I started playing strategically. I would move from cover to cover while my friends were reloading, and combat-crawled so they couldn't see me over the tables. I flanks two of them, unloaded an MS clip into their backs, dropped the MS (it was a carpeted floor and a drop of about two feet, so nothing damaging), pulled out my modded LNL and got a shot off on the third guy, who was running back to check on his teammates.

The next round, we did dual-wields only. One had two NFs, the other two mavs. The third guy (the last one I shot in the above description) opted for the LNL I had and a CF. I got twin MSs, because I was alone on my team. Huge mistake on their part. I popped out of cover and onto a table and fired quick five-round bursts from each MS. I only got one, which disappointed me. However, I arced the guns and got one more from behind his table before getting shot. In the balls. With an LNL at point-blank.

1v3 is actually a fun way to play, even when most of your guns were stock at the time.
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 08:47:55 pm »

I got hit from 213ft (yeah I measured) away by a BBBB.  And it was a hip shot too.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum