See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
April 17, 2024, 10:01:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Throwin' Paint

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Throwin' Paint  (Read 353 times)
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2008, 08:09:29 pm »

I'm sure some of you throw some paint.  What do you use?  I'm finishing an A-5 (Brushed Nickel finish) with 16in Sniper Barrel / Flatline, forward grip, 24oz tank, and auto response trigger / E-Grip.  Its nice as all get up.  What do you throw paint with and where do you play?  I play speedball 4 / 7 man (like the gun doesn't give it away).  And I carry about 4 pods with me to refill the cyclone hopper.  I am also partial to the Spyder Fusion.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Aguineapig
Level 3 Poster

The tard of the universe!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:16:45 pm »

I bought a Spyder extra a while back but have not played yet. I have a cheapish electro hopper that feeds like 9 bps (there are gravity feds that fire faster). I have some "miscellaneous" Gear and stuff, 20 oz tank and a 12 oz back up. I also got a case of high end paint for like, 10 bucks at my army surplus store since they wanted to get rid of it, yay!

What kind of accuracy are you getting from the 16 inch barrel? I was thinking of getting a better one for my extra but decided i should use the money for something else since i didn't know if it would make accuracy much better or not..

EDIT: I thought at first that this thread had something to do with art.  cheesy
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 08:21:26 pm by Aguineapig » Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:53:44 pm »

The 16in is for poking bunkers.  I would recommend a carbon fiber barrel or a Hammerhead for accuracy.  Flatlines and Apexs are good for range and popping bunkers.  You should get a triumph for that extra, its worth it.  22bps.  I can paint a house with the auto response trigger.  I am also looking at picking up a leg holster for an extra 12oz tank and another pod.  Accuracy is just as much how you hold your gun.  Check the UKS videos on youtube to see how they fire.  Tilt 15 degrees and blaze away.
Report Spam   Logged
Aguineapig
Level 3 Poster

The tard of the universe!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 09:01:43 pm »

Is something like this any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TL-01-Paintball-Barrel-16-Black-Fade-for-Spyder_W0QQitemZ1302129

or this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CMI-SPYDER-14-SNIPER-QB-BARREL-RIFLED_W0QQitemZ350048535240QQihZ022QQcategoryZ16046QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 09:14:32 pm »

First link no good.  Check your walmart, they usually have some nice CF spyder barrels.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum