See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
March 28, 2024, 12:00:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Aamiller's SF Review

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aamiller's SF Review  (Read 1113 times)
sam
Level 1 Poster

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:10:02 pm »

First, don't attack the people that are reading your review.  If it just so happens that they don't know what SF stands for, tell them, or point them in the right direction.  If you recall, you didn't know what a SNAP was, yet I didn't make fun of you.

Modability should be higher.   The fact that they are hard to find has nothing to do whether they are easy to mod, or if there are a lot of mods for them.  Also I've never heard of them having pump problems so you may want to say that it is a rare problem.

You just said you had a problem with a the pump, so saying durability is a 10/10 is a bit unbelievable.  Also they are known for having faulty valves that tend to leak if not treated properly.

When modded properly, ie new, longer barrels, it is a lot more accurate and more consistent from both barrels.

Also I'd say its not very affordable.  I managed to get both of mine for under $30 shipped, but now you'd be hard pressed to find one under $40, not including shipping.

Finally, you gave it a rating of a C.  I suggest making some categories worth less than others instead of making everything out of 10.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum