See other nerf sites! Nerf HQ | NerfX | Nerf Haven | Foam: Total war

Archived-FU
September 27, 2021, 01:48:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE AND FORUM ARE MOVING!

PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.foamuniverse.com/forum/index.php

AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Setup of Major Wars

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Setup of Major Wars  (Read 299 times)
aamiller123
Level 2 Poster

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2008, 03:26:51 pm »

How are many major wars set up? Is someone picked as captain and then the captains choose teams or is it clan agains clan and people who are not in clans just join a clan randomly? And how do you "die" in a nerf war do you have life points or a place where you get shot and are instantly dead? Please tell.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

sam
Level 1 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 04:28:29 pm »

I assume your talking about Armageddon and Apoc and such.  You play different types of games, mostly CTF and deathmatch type stuff.  You life is usually setup like this: #-#, the first # is the amount of times you can be hit (usually 3-5), the second # is how many seconds before you can be re-spawn.   It can very, but I believe the most common is 3-15.  Teams are set up before each round usually.  They just split up the players evenly, and according to ability if possible. 

I suggest searching around NH for more info.  You can search even if you aren't a member. 
Report Spam   Logged
jwasko
Level 3 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 04:41:20 pm »

While we are on the subject, I might as well ask a question that I haven't seen answered anywhere:
In a plain-jane, deathmatch-style war, do the teams start on opposite sides of the field? It kind of makes sense that they would, but I've never seen videos or pictures that give evidence either way.

I know that the civil war rounds played at (at least) Apoc have definite sides, but I don't know about regular deathmatch rounds; any info is greatly appreciated.
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 04:59:54 pm »

Yeah, they usually start on fairly even opposite sides.  But starting on quarter sections of fields is not unheard of.  Hits anywhere, even gun are counted.
Report Spam   Logged
aamiller123
Level 2 Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:06:46 pm »

Cole alas, I can't go on Nhaven I am banned. I believe you posted on that thread too. And I did want to know about many "larger" wars such as Apoc and Geddon but I wanted to know about how you guys stage wars too.
Report Spam   Logged
General Cole
General
Level 5 Poster

Nerf On!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:38:00 pm »

I play the same as geddon.  If you want to VIEW the haven, just delete your cookies and you can see it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

This site has been created by Jonas R. Wasilco.
Some fourm elements have been inspired by C:DOS Abandonware.

Like this fourm? Get your own!

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum